Harry W Hepburn IV | LEED® AP | AIA
Maine Licensed Architect
Harry Hepburn has over 16 years of professional experience in project planning, design, management, administration and construction of a large portfolio of architectural projects. In late 2012 Harry teamed up with Architect, Christopher Briley and founded BRIBURN. Together they practice “architecture for life”, specializing in energy efficient, environmentally friendly design. Prior to founding BRIBURN, Harry practiced Architecture at leading firms in Portland, Boston and Hartford; Providing design, leadership and management on many Residential, Civic, Educational and Institutional projects.
Harry is passionate about design, energy efficiency and the environment. In his spare time he enjoys Sailing the Maine coast, skiing and spending time with his wife and two children.
- State of Maine Registered Architect – 2005
- State of Massachusetts Registered Architect – 2003
- LEED® Accredited Professional – 2008
- Faculty Member, Boston Architectural College – 2000-2005
- Board Member and Program/Events Committee Member for the Portland Society for Architecture
- Member of Northeast Sustainable Energy Association (NESEA)
- Bachelor of Architecture, Minor in Historic Preservation, Roger Williams University, 1997
- Architecture study abroad, Ceske Bysoke Uceni Technicke, Prague, 1996
- Architecture/Historic Preservation study abroad, wroxton college/ oxfordshire, england, 1996
- Associate in Applied Science/ Architectural and Building Engineering Technology, Vermont Technical college, 1993